A full list of career opportunities here at Metquarter are listed below. Please check the vacancies listed and follow the application process advised by individual stores.
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Consultant to join our T.M.Lewin store in Liverpool on a 24 hour per week contract.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, excellent benefits, training and career progression opportunities. We will support and develop you to understand our brand, our products, our manufacturing techniques, styles and trends giving you the knowledge to help our customers get the right products. What we call ‘the perfect fit’.
About You – As a T.M. Lewin Sales Consultant you will:
• Work as part of a store team to ensure every customer experiences exceptional personal service and that T.M.Lewin stays famous for service and quality.
• Welcome customers upon entry to the store in a polite and courteous manner.
• Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
• Develop excellent knowledge of the full range of products and unique selling points in order to promote product benefits to customers.
• Carry out all sales transactions correctly and efficiently, neatly folding and carefully packing customer purchases.
• You should be able to build rapport easily with customers and feel passionate about offering only the highest levels of customer service.
• It is essential that you have previous key holder experience.
Why Apply – T.M.Lewin is a great place to work; we are a team where you have a role to play and we listen to your views and opinions. We expect you to work hard and to meet our high service standards and in return we provide great benefits and the support and training to do your job well. Working as part of the T.M.Lewin team you will be making a difference every day: you will be using your judgement, skills and expertise to ensure that our customers are provided with the personal service and quality clothing that they expect from us and that our company continues to grow. As part of the team, our reputation is in your hands and your fast-track route to an exciting new career is in ours.
Are you passionate about fashion?
Are you looking for your next step in retail?
Are you people focused and love working with customers?
If so this could be the role for you and we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of Security Officer is to assist with the smooth running of the shopping centre and to assist with all emergency situations when they occur. This includes providing visible security cover to the Centre, handling enquiries and customer concerns, monitoring CCTV (by suitably trained and licensed staff) and controlling contractors and deliveries to the Centre.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
The candidate attributes detailed above are considered to be non essential although training will be provided on more technical aspects of the role.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Patisserie Valerie are currently recruiting for a Chef to join the team in a 30-hour position
• To work as a member of the team to maintain the highest standard of food and service according to Patisserie Valerie specifications
• To aid the Head Chef in the management of kitchen standards, working closely with Store Management
• Help control wage costs, help reduce waste and maximise margin in line with maintaining food quality and specifications to the Patisserie Valerie standard
• To maintain a safe & clean working environment for all colleagues according to Health and Safety legislation and regulations
• To help ensure all food purchases are correct for the level of trade with store management and that produce arrives in good condition
• To help ensure that all purchases, credit notes, transfers, delivery notes and staff food is in line with company procedures.
• To ensure all products are dated correctly in line with company procedures.
• To always ensure you are totally familiar with and adhere to all recipes and have the knowledge and ability to maintain and run relevant sections in the kitchen
• To ensure that you are trained on all equipment that you are required to use during their working day
• To adhere to weekly cleaning schedules in line with company procedures
• To liaise, work with and effectively communicate with the kitchen team to maintain standards and adhere to all company policies, procedures and specifications
• To report all complaints, incidents, accidents and other irregularities to the store management / head chef
• To promote effective teamwork amongst staff by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development
• Maintain and service all equipment regularly to a safe and hygienic standard. Report any failure of equipment to the store manager / Head chef / operations and HR / Company Auditor.
• Ad hoc responsibilities in line with Operational Requirements
• 1 year in a Chef position
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com