Responsible to: Managing Director
Department: Retail & Luxury Fashion
• Management of the Purchase Order process.
• Management of delivery schedules and receipt of stock into inventory Management System (PO’s).
• Highlight and investigate receipt discrepancies.
• Verify and process supplier invoices to payment, reconciliation against deposits and advance payments, reconciliation with supplier payment plan.
• Supplier statements, verification and reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Customer accounts/laybys; maintaining and reconciliation.
• Assistance with stock counts and audits.
• Assist Office Manager and ad-hoc duties.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc.)
• Experience inventory control and retail systems is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
• Experience in stock control and stock integrity is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided.
• Strong & effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment.
• Able to multi-task effectively and confidently work alone.
• Ability to work to deadlines and work within a fast paced environment.
• Ability to establish & maintain strong relationships with both management and suppliers.
To apply send a CV and cover letter to Laura at email@example.com